top of page

Structural Engineering Certification for Large Structures in Australia

If you are required to obtain a Structural Engineering Certification for large steel structures, we can assist.

(Note that we do not offer domestic design or certification for projects like retaining walls, patios, house designs).

We offer certification of structural components to ensure they comply with the relevant Australian Standards.

Our engineers are RPEQ (Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland) qualified and can provide a certificate and report as required. Our qualifications and experience mean your certificate and/or report will have the level of detail necessary to minimise delays in your application.

Meeting The Requirements

Large steel structures and associated concrete slabs are required by law to meet certain minimum Australian Standards for safety, security and durability.

ID webpic_Getting certificate.png

Getting a Certificate

Whilst some smaller designs are exempt, most larger structures and concrete slabs require a certificate before they can be approved.

For example, if you’re building a steel tower on a concrete slab, you may be required to have a certificate and/or report from an engineer stating that the design and choice of materials is appropriate.

Image by Sven Mieke

How We Can Help


Learn More

Learn which designs require certification.

Rigorous Processes

We adhere to the regulations of Standards Australia.

Supporting You

We are happy to provide a competitive quote for structural engineering certification.

RPEQ Qualified

Our engineers are RPEQ qualified and can provide a certificate and report as required.

For further clarification, we are here to help you!


For more information on our engineering services, call (07) 3726 5472

bottom of page